Monday 31 October 2011

i keep listening to the runaways

Hand Hook! Via cupcakes and cashmere.
I don't know about you, but autumn/winter always throws me for a fucking loop.

I love autumn. Love the colours. Dig the weather in winter. Love the clothes for this time of year.

But there is something so fucking sketchy about it that sends my woman mind into overdrive.

I feel I am a squirrel. I need to get my acorns. Bury 'em. Fucking hold fast over winter. 

I want my own place so bad. I need a change. Want a job so fucking bad. You have no idea how bored I am.

Contemplating taking a course in something just for a creative outlet? Nothing available appeals. Well that's bull, actually, the print making one I could totally dig. Remember doing Batique (can't be assed to google how it's spelt right now, that's how much I need to get this shit OUT THERE) in textile lessons? Yeah.

I want to clean. I want new blankets. Thinking of my own place makes me think of soft furnishings. And furniture. All that kind of shit.

And all I can think of is right now is that I WANT THOSE HAND HOOKS IMMEDIATELY! For a fucking house/flat I don't even have yet!

What the fuck is wrong with me? 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!