Tuesday 15 November 2011

bio oil

I bought some of this amazing stuff the other day. Bio-Oil has been around for a while now, people always ranting and raving about it to me --- and up until now I never thought to try it myself.

Oh how I regret this, folks.

I've only been using it for a week, so I can't really tell you what it's like - I want to use it for a few months first...

What I can say is this, it's amazing after a shower - you don't need to put a lot on, which means although it's not cheap (nor expensive, really) it's really worth the money!

I tend to have normal/dry skin, especially in winter time - so using this as an intensive moisturizer at night time is seriously helping.  

I'll see how it goes in about 3 weeks time. 

Peace.

Oh, and I'm doing this review off my own back. No-one is paying me for it, and I did not receive this product for free in order to review it.

Although that would of been cool. ;)

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!