Monday 10 September 2012

OOTD #2 - Highstreet Hussy!

 Pure cheese. And you can see where I work. Pure mess. Le sigh.
Tee - H&M
Cardigan - New Look
Jeans - Dorothy Perkins
Bag - Primark
Chevron Necklace - Etsy

I don't usually do outfit posts, I'm so casually dressed most of the time I may as well go to the local in my PJs. That being said we were going to see Josh's mother and he was floundering his new camera around and this happened.

It doesn't surprise me how much we all rely on the high street brands and their prices. I'm a firm believer in buying the best of your basics, however. 

A capsule wardrobe, as it were - and adding special pieces along the way...

But this is my uniform for the casual days when I can't go out in my slippers. ;)

Peace!


1 comment:

thanks for commenting!