Monday 5 November 2012

Gift Guide 2012 - Vol 1 - The Man.

It's coming closer to that time of year. I usually fly by the seat of my pants for Christmas present giving. I have a rough idea of what the receiver wants/needs and what I am able to afford in return...

This year I'm trying to go for the want/need/surprise presents for all, so all get three gifts to open on the day. Personally speaking my joy at Christmas is wrapping the gifts, and then watching the people I love open said gifts... 

So, Volume one of the gift giving guide - The man in your life. Your husband, boyfriend, fiance, best friend if you're single, best man friend even if you aren't single... who-ever - this will work well for all.

1. Kiehls Cross Terrain UV Face Protector SPF 50 - £21. Kiehls is a brand I know and trust, and what better gift for the man in your life but a do-all moisturizer, that is not only high SPF, but water and sweat resistant, wind resistant and unscented to please all manly men in your life!

2. Pantherella Burgundy Vintage Fleur-De-Lys Merino Wool Socks - £13. I don't know any men in my life, particularly my boyfriend and my father, who don't appreciate a good pair of socks. These are stylish, Merino wool and at a steal price for the quality. 

3. (MALIN+GOETZ) Lime Bar Soap 85g - £8.50. This is a cleansing soap bar, suitable to all skin types to help reduce epidermic stress. Plus it's lime scented. Win.

4. Ally Capellino Khaki Simon Waxed Cotton Wash Bag - £80. We have our own toiletry and make up bags (plus our drawers to house countless other beauty supplies, am I right?) to keep ourselves organised and tidy... so why shouldn't your man? This wash bag is stylish yet rugged enough to keep him happy.

5. Ettiquette for Gentlemen - £6.99. A novelty book compiled in the 1890's full of advice for the man wanting to be, well, more gentlemanly.

6. WeWOOD Date Brown - Wood Watch - £88.99. I adore wooden watches, they are a beautiful creation and I know for a fact that my boyfriend 'wants them all,' so this beautiful watch had to be on my list. 

Any ideas for gift giving for the man in your life?

Peace!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!