Saturday 26 January 2013

instagram #4



revlon lip butters are still my fave 'go to' lip choice//selfie, the ultimate bored face//my little ray of sunshine//selfie, happy face//idiots for life// golden syrup cake, WHAT!

I never managed to shake the weird feeling mentioned on Monday, although just this morning feels productive in itself - which is always a grand feeling, considering I've only been awake for a few hours. 

I've knocked out two chapters that I had to read through for my uni course, received one out of three packages from orders a few days ago, took photos, sent away a product that has to be analysed (a post on that when I receive information from the company in question,) and now I'll be sorting out this ol' blog.

How's your weekend so far?

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!