Saturday 25 January 2014

This Week | instagram #46

Afternoon snuggles with Wanda. // Favourite candle, Vanilla Frosting by Yankee Candle. // More playtime with Wanda.// #NOTD using 17's Gel Colour in Long Island and Rimmel Salon Pro, Reggae Splash, accent nail. // The NARSissist palette arrived! // Seriously, though? So gorgeous.


What a week! I've managed to finish my second TMA (fingers crossed!) off this week and I've already started on block three of work in hopes that when I go away in April, I won't fall behind drastically. I've also shown a few new/ish releases this week too - my favourites having to be the NARS palette and Revlon Matte Balm. Drool-worthy, right? 

Despite that - I'm keeping to the spending ban well and refuse to buy anymore bits and pieces for a while (but lord knows they are calling to me!) in order to get spending money sorted out finally for Spain. There's always duty free, after all...

I'm actually about to go off shopping (not for me,) so I will make this brief; have a splendorous weekend and I'll see you all on Monday! 

Peace!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!