Saturday 22 February 2014

This Week | instagram #50

Salem forever lying on my chest. // Sleepy little widge! // Carrot cake baking. // Squeezing out the last drop. // God bless coffee! // Happy Birthday, Mr!

Hello Lovelies,

Can I just say - what a glorious spot of weather we're having? I know, British problems and all that - there's only a spot of drizzle here in Devon - super bright sunshine and just a bit of crispness to the air to signify that winter is relenting slightly, ready to give way to Spring.

Beautiful.

This week I've not really been 'present' especially on Twitter, so I apologise. I've managed to crack out a fair bit of work - much needed work. 

I'm also not at home right now, my sister has gone high-tailing it to London with her hubby so I've got the kids for the weekend. I shall need all the luck please. 

Here's to an amazing weekend!

Peace!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!