Saturday 26 April 2014

This Week | instagram #58

Current bases of choice. // Freckles are out. // New begonias! // Balancing act en el jardin. // Makin' cacti gardens. // Tricks, sunning it. // Dior Nail Glow, so dreamy. // "Thank god you came home!" // Impatient face, standard. // Playing with lens blur.

Posts on The Bird Song this week; Fashion | Home | Beauty // Revlon Highlighting Palette | Bronze Glow // April Favourites // Dior Addict Lip Glow.

Happy Weekend, lovelies!
This week has been particularly hard; I won't go into it but it's just a lot of personal biz that's taking its toll. I'm trying to remain positive however because as I type the sunshine has just come out.

I'm keeping this brief, so I'll hopefully be able to post next week - still experiencing technical difficulties. Standard.

Here's to an awesome weekend!

Peace!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!