Friday 4 April 2014

What's in My... | Flight Essentials Bag


I think for 'in flight essentials' for most people it can vary - depending on the length of flight and of course, you might only want one or two items or you might have a whole decanted skincare routine for whilst you're sky high. Seeing as I'm only flying for two hours, I'm only taking what I know I'll need.


Hand cream is non-negotiable. My hands get dry at the best of times, so on a plane it's definitely a requirement. I'll be taking my favourite-ever hand cream; The Body Shop Almond Hand and Nail Cream. It's also good for elbows too.

For keeping hands perfectly clean and bacteria free I've packed The Body Shop Satsuma Hand Cleanse Gel. Because I don't go anywhere without a hand sanitizer anyway, and this one smells gorgeous.

After any kind of flight, I tend to look tired and overall a little fatigued. Enter my Holy-Grail concealer (this one is coming to an end, I have a shiny new one in my main holdall,) the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer. This covers everything; dark circles, blemishes and redness without caking and without drying in dodgy patches. I've never used a concealer like it and pray they never discontinue it! I've also included the Real Techniques Detailer Brush for pin-point concealing and an overall sort-it-out savior. 

Another quick-fix, especially for tired eyes? White liner. Or a nude liner. Anything to slightly cancel out any redness from flying and overall exhaustion. I'll be taking my Rimmel Soft Khol Kajal Eyeliner in white.

For lip balm purposes, I'll be taking my stick for of the Nuxe Reve de Miel - but for adding a little colour towards the end of my journey I'll be using the No7 BB Lips Beauty Balm in Blush Coral.

Finally for keeping my skin hydrated throughout I've included The Body Shop Vitamin E Facial Mist. It's a great one for a quick burst of hydration, toner and also for setting make up too.

All under 100ml and in a clear bag, ready for take off. 

What's your in-flight essential?

Peace!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!