Wednesday 21 May 2014

Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream


I'd been meaning to pick up the recent-ish new base offering from Bourjois for a while now - typically my small town Boots/Superdrug were always sold out and I don't like buying bases online, so I opted to wait until I was in the city to get my paws on it.

The Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream aims to correct your skin  with three (obviously,) colour pigments; apricot for anti-fatigue, green for anti-redness and white for anti-dark spots whilst providing a luminous complexion, twenty four hour hydration and SPF 15.


Not promising a lot then, right?

My preferred method of applying this base is using a sponge - fingers and brushes work fine too, but I find it the best method for applying light layers - especially in my problem areas - my red cheeks. You do get a very natural skin like finish with a hint of a dewiness but not overly so. I also found that it corrected most of any redness I had (predominantly on my cheeks,) but anything that wasn't completely corrected I just touched up with concealer anyway. 

It also feels nice and light on the skin - it doesn't have that dreaded 'mask' feeling, blends easily and whilst I haven't worn it for twenty four hours (I mean really?) it definitely lives up to the hydration promises too.

All in all another great base offering from Bourjois. The only slight niggle is once again the shade range - from what I can gather there are only four that range from Ivory (my chosen shade,) Light Beige, Rose Beige and Bronze. 


Sophie. 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!