Tuesday 27 May 2014

May Favourites


Not a lot of favourites this month, surprisingly as I haven't really been using a lot of new products - however the four things that I have chosen have really impressed me over the past four weeks...
First up; Garnier Oil Beauty Nourishing Scrub. I picked this up back in April before I went to Spain and I've already picked up my second tube already because it so amazing. The texture reminds me of Soap and Glory body scrubs - quite 'paste' like in texture, but this also feels really moisturising too due to the oils - and I have to say, it smells ah-mazing! I can't stop smelling myself after I've used this. 

I've done a review (and swatches!) of the Essie Spring 2014 collection here, and I have to say that 'Style Hunter' is surprisingly my favourite pick of the bunch - and I'm not a huge pink fan usually. This pink/red is very similar to Essie's Watermelon and it's just gorgeous - plus the wear time is great too. 

I know, another polish that I haven't been able to stop wearing. Revlon's 'Gold Goddess' is amazing for over other colours (I'm fond of using it over bronze and orange/coral shades,) and super pretty as an accent nail - also, for a glitter, when it comes to removal - it comes off pretty easily whilst still being pretty chip resistant. Score. 

And last but not least, an old favourite La Roche Posay Hydreane Riche - my preferred moisturiser for evening time. It's just the perfect texture, provides amazing hydration and absorbs brilliantly. I can't say enough about it, I just adore it.

What are your favourites this month?

Sophie. 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!