Sunday 1 June 2014

Beauty Bag | June


Another month, another shift around in the beauty bag department. I'll be keeping it relatively similar to last months beauty rotations, albeit swapping a few products here and there when it calls for it...
Another light base, but one for better skin days when my only issue is redness - I'll be cracking out the Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream. A light, slightly dewy base with just enough coverage to conceal redness with SPF 15 for good measure.

I seriously cannot get enough of bright nails and one of my favourites, Essie Sunday Funday - a gorgeous coral with a hint of golden shimmer running through it. Nothing like a nice bright to get into that summer feeling...

Last but not least, a nice brightening toner from The Body Shop - the Vitamin C Facial Spritz has been solving my slightly lack-luster skin brighten considerably without aggravating my redness in anyway - score.

What's in your beauty bag this month?

Sophie.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!