Friday 22 August 2014

What's in My... | Travel Body/Hair care Bag


Or 'The Bag That Will Explode in Transit,' or better still 'Have I packed too much?'

In all fairness, no, I don't think I've packed too much for two weeks away. It's also worth pointing out that I'll be sharing the hair care bits with family (and no doubt the Mr will steal some too,) so really I'm packing light...


For hair care, I'm only taking three styling products. We've already got some shampoo/conditioner already stored over in Spain - so that saves on the extra weight for our luggage. All Toni & Guy because honestly, it's just the best for styling. 

The Style Spray Wax is great for overall style and hold, whilst adding some definition to layers and one that is frequently stolen by all. The Extreme Hold Hairspray does exactly what is says on the tin and this one is in mini form as I barely use hair spray - and I'll be leaving it behind for my mother to use anyway. The Sea Salt Texturising Spray is my ultimate. The One. Left on overnight on damp hair, this leaves a tousled, textured beachy finish with zero 'crisp' and zero tangles.


Again, SPF is something we have over there already or can buy easily if we do run out. I'll be using the Bioderma Photoderm Bronz High Protection Spray SPF 30 for the body and the Bioderma Photoderm Bronz Fluid SPF 30 for the face. I've also got the Haiwaiian Tropic Satin Protection SPF 30 in a mini from (from the last Latest in Beauty box,) which will be handy for just keeping in my bag. Something I can't wait to try is the Nivea In Shower After Sun Lotion - working the same way as the standard body-shower-conditioners, this one is supposed to be soothing to sun burn and as I burn quite often quite handy to have.


Ahh, Nuxe. A favourite brand of mine and on one of my last splurges - they had a x% off plus a free travel kit kind of deal on, which is always useful. So, body samples galore! There are two shower gels here, a body scrub and of course a mini of the Huile Prodigieuse, my favourite oil for using when the legs need to come out of an evening.


Oh the if-its. The what-nots. Flannels, because they can't fit anywhere in my skincare bag, that's for sure. Ear cotton buds, because they are my favourite beauty tool. Dr Bronners is coming along for the ride too, it's not a full bottle, only half full but it will come in handy for cleaning make up brushes and sponges because nothing can keep me from giving them a deep clean, even a holiday!

Are you an over-packer or the bare essentials type?

Sophie.

Feeling lucky? You can enter my NEOM candle giveaway here.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!