Tuesday 7 February 2012

before...

look at my hair.
i mean, look at it. 
clean, for sure. loaded with hairspray at the moment? hell yeah. bed head? perhaps...

tonight my hairdresser is coming around soon and since me and my hair have been having arguments recently, i've decided to have a mild change...

the colour will be the same for now (i've decided to wait until after my friends wedding to change the colour;)... but the style needs to be done!

this photo makes my hair look especially bad! eep! also, why are my roots grey/black when i have dark brown hair naturally? why? is this what happens when you put more red in brown hair? regardless...

my hair is fine, but there is loads of it, not evidenced in this photo. so when it gets to this stage i'm usually going a bit mad...

fingers crossed...

peace!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!