Monday 26 March 2012

Aveeno



I bought this about a month ago now - and waited until now to do a little review about it. Essentially this is an amazing moisturizer - it doesn't really have a scent, it sinks into the skin well and really does leave skin soft and smooth for a long time - until your next application, in 24 hours. 

Although my face is normal/combination - the rest of my body, shoulders down has a tendency to be dry and sensitive - which is fun, let me tell you. I bought this as a little rescue present to myself for repairing my skin after winter - so now I am happy to report I am ready for spring/summer... 

I honestly believe it has improved the feeling of my skin dramatically - and I can't wait to pick up another bottle, as I've sadly used this all up. :(

Peace!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!