Thursday 22 March 2012

holy grail product?!


Getting ready for sandal weather ladies? Yes yes, I am too. Open toes, wedges, the common flip flop...

Our feet need to be soft, beautiful... not cracked and wailing from the harshness of winter boots!

Okay, enough of that cheesey writing - basically I got this foot butter with my MUA primer online, and let me just say... It's £1.99, on offer instead of £3.99 - which either way is an amazing price for what it does...

I put it on after I've had a shower, and pop some socks on. Voila! Get ready for some tingling, which I find refreshing and lovely. Plus it smells of peppermint! Who here does not like the smell of peppermint?

Literally the best foot cream/butter I have ever come across, and for now it's only £1.99? GET IT HERE!

I promise, you won't regret it!

Peace!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!