Friday 13 July 2012

monki, revlon, h&m mini haul...

 revlon lip butter, in tutti fruiti and strawberry shortcake.


My camera is just about functioning now so I can begin to catch up... huzzah! 

That being said, I am still spotty and therefore will not be doing a video until the pox has gone. I guess you will understand? All in the name of pride.

I've been taking advantage of different on-line stores and summer discounts, and here are a few of my items - although the lip butter is just my obsession, and was sadly not in a sale. It was on a 3 for 2 offer at superdrug at the time though!

I've hit up Monki, H&M, Topshop and others over the past few weeks... expect more photos...

Slowly starting to replace items I lost which were stolen and I got the cute shopper deer bag for work only. No sense in taking a super expensive one in there. 

Peace!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!