Monday 23 July 2012

some mascara empties


For the past few months I've been using these two mascaras. One being by Barbara Daly Perfect Lash and the other being L'O'real Paris Volume Million Lashes (for Hazel Eyes.)

I love the Million Lashes mascara, it gives the perfect amount of volume, separation and indeed enhances my eye colour, due to it's slight black/purple colour. Totally worth the money, it's middle of the range for pricing and can be found in most drug stores or supermarkets (if they stock L'O'real, which most do or so I have found...)

I didn't know what to expect with the Perfect Lash, because I had never used Barbara Daly products before. I have since come to love the eye-shadow (taupe) and cream blushers - but this mascara left me feeling a bit disappointed. It improved the length of the lashes, but it clumped so wasn't really great for separation and didn't make my lashes look very thicker. It's all well and good with a dual eye brush for brows/lashes to separate and a good eyelash curler at hand... but I won't be buying this one again.

Have you used any of these products? What did you think?

Peace!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!