Tuesday 28 August 2012

Shopping the Stash #1


 The Mr gives the thumbs up!
I thought I would have a go at a Shopping the Stash kinda series, as seen on The Sunday Girl and Lips So Facto... Any objections, please let me know... :)

So the aim of this little series is to 'shop' what you already have and use your chosen products during the week and show them some love!

My chosen poor ignored products are...

Bourjois Ten Hour Sleep Effect - Shade 71 'Abricote Clair' - The main reason I tend to ignore this great light coverage foundation is purely down to the scent. I'm not used to a scent with any of my facial make up, so it has taken a while to get used to. That being said I'll be showing this some love whilst holding my nose...
Barry M Liquid Eye liner - No 1 'Jet Black' - I love this liner, adore the applicator but have been forgoing eye liner due to work issues... those being over now, I can define my eyes to hell and back this week!
No7 Exquisite Curl Mascara - Brown/Black - This is a really nice mascara (especially as it was a freebie,) leaves no lumps or clumps and really does curl and define the lashes. The only reason I haven't used it recently is due to having some fun with a new avon mascara as of late...
Barbara Daly Eyeshadow in 'Taupe' & Velvet Blush in 'Peaches and Cream' - No real reason for not using these pretty products, just a habit of reaching for the standard duo natural collection eyeshadow + a rimmel blusher I am experimenting with at the moment. This week, these two will be assisting me in a worthy cause where I must look my best... 

Are you going to be shopping your own stash this week? What products have you been neglecting?

Peace!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!