Wednesday 12 September 2012

Empties #1

This Vaseline Cocoa Radiant is amazing! It left my skin feeling so soft and the smell was gorgeous! 
 My empties pile has been growing...
 Collection 2000, Super Size Mascara - I liked this for the length it gave but it left my lashes clumpy. For that reason I won't be repurchasing.
High Beam - This was a sample given to me, as you can tell by the dinky size! I love High Beam and have since purchased the larger bottle. God bless Benefit!
 Simply Pure, Superdrug - This moisturiser is amazing! It's paraben free, hypo-allergenic and has SPF 15 too. I will be repurchasing this beauty. Considering it was under £2 and provided an excellent base for make up...
Fix and Perfect Pro, Rimmel Primer - Amazing. It comes in just under £7 in most places, provides an excellent base for make up and leaves my skin feeling ready to battle the day! I have since bought two more of these and I am running out... 
MUA Primer - Its £4, it keeps my make up in place, the consistency feels weird, but it doesn't on your face once worked in. I have another one coming. I like it. Average, but it does the job well.
Illuminating Touch Concealer, Collection 2000 - This concealer was beautiful! I really must repurchase because it covered my dark circles/blemishes so well! You don't get much though and I was actually surprised it ran out so quickly!
I've literally just finished using this Dove Visible Effects body moisturiser, and while it does it's job beautifully the scent is a little over powering and almost feels slightly sticky as its soaking in. I would repurchase again, but the smell is just off putting - unless you hold your nose!

Peace!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!