Saturday 1 September 2012

happy weekend!


Hello lovelies!

It is the blessed weekend again! I'm currently waiting on some news, that should hopefully reach my ears come Monday/first days of the week, so I'm pretty nervous/excited for that!

I cannot believe it is September already! Yikes! The man will be starting uni at the end of September and that got me thinking (dangerous,) about some quick crafts to do over the weekend for school related items.

God bless Pinterest, is all I can say. 
How about the above D.I.Y? It'd literally take five minutes and you'd end up with a unique notebook for your studies!

Have a amazing weekend!

Peace!

1 comment:

  1. Hey just thought I'll let you know I tagged you for an award, (totally optional) xoxo. http://pureenlightenedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/the-laine-blogger-award-tag.html

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting!