Sunday 2 September 2012

The Laine Blogger Award Tag

Hello lovlies!

I've been tagged in The Laine Blogger Award Tag - from Purity over at Pure Enlightened Beauty.

Thank you!

So let's get on with the tag!

Here are the rules:
  • Tag the blogger who awarded you
  • Answer the five questions below
  • Award 5 more bloggers the Laine blogger award.

1: What is your current beauty obsession?

I'd say the most hyped about 'toner' ever, the Caudalie Beauty Elixir. The smell is completely love/hate but I love the results so far!

2: Which is one beauty item you wished you owned?

Something relatively simple. Either Nars Laguna bronzer or the Liz Earle bronzer - I haven't got around to purchasing either yet, so I'm simply eyeing them from afar until I get this week sorted. (More on that later.)

3: What is your Favorite post to read or write about?

I love reviews, obviously on something I've been eyeing. I love being nosey on hauls too. I also dig food blogs, because I am a foodie.

4: What inspired you to become a blogger?

Food blogs, actually. I still adore the recipes, the food photography, everything. One of my all time favourite ladies is Joy the Baker. What a wonderful lady!

5: Which nail polish are you wearing now?

I'm being boring and wearing a clear polish for now from Collection 2000. 

The five bloggers I nominate:

Peace!


3 comments:

thanks for commenting!