Tuesday 4 September 2012

shopping the stash #2

 Caudalie Day Perfecting Fluid - I got this trial size with my Beauty Elixir, along with a serum trial too (both of which are astounding.) I've tried this once so far and adored it, so I'll be using it all this week to see how it goes.
No7 Fanomenal Lashes - This is brown/black and I've used it once or twice, but loved it. So, once again, using it up this week to show it some love.
Rimmel Kohl Liner - Just purchased my first white liner to make my eyes look wide-eyed and what not. :) Showing some liner love...
 Natural Collection Blush in Melba, Natural Collection eye duo, Maybelline Colour Tattoo - Bronze.
I used these alot. But after a break, it's time to use 'em all together once again. :)
 No7 Highlighter. I mean why would I not? Look how gorgeous it is below...

Will you be shopping your stash this week?

Peace!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!