Tuesday 4 September 2012

August Favourites

 Caudalie Beauty Elixir, Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Conditioner (Colour Mate), Palmers Cocoa Butter for Stretch Marks, Hugo Boss Orange, Morrison's Omega 3, 6 & 9, Revlon Just Bitten Lip Stain.


I haven't done a video in yonks, but I am still at that stage where I am worried about my pox marks. Silly, as most of them from my face have gone. But I digress...

I've used 3 bottles of the Aussie Colour Mate since my last vlogs on youtube. It really is beautiful and smells amazing. Can't get enough. I use it especially after I have had my hair dyed (no, not a natural red...) and it gives my hair some life after being battered by peroxide. :)

Strange to include the vitamins but this is an important way of life, getting all the good stuff. I've actually been remembering to take my multi-vits, omega and garlic tablets for a change and feel much better. Also having mildly cut out some crap in terms of eating habits has helped. Just need to kick my filthiest habit; smoking. Then I'm all set.

The Revlon lip stains are a given; they really are worth the hype!

Hugo Boss Orange - My favourite scent ever. It's my staple. 

One more thing; the Caudalie Serum was a freebie from feel unique because I purchased the Beauty Elixir. It is AMAZING! Pricey at about £36 but I can see it being an investment!

Peace!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!