Tuesday 16 October 2012

Liz Earle - Most thoughtful + brand aware company ever...




So after having had three bottles of No7 Hot Cloth Cleanser, which costs under £10 and lasts me three months - using it twice daily. It is an amazing product, but I've now hit a rut. 

Incoming a hot cloth cleanser I've been waiting to get my mitts on for a while now, Liz Earle. 

I'm not here to discuss the product though, weirdly enough - as I have't tried it yet. What I want to share is how amazing was the consideration gone into their presentation and what they send you.

So not only did I get the hot cloth cleanser and muslin cloth - I got a dinky 30ml travel size hot cloth cleanser too! Terribly handy, even if you just run out of the larger size - or to keep one at your boyfriends house, should you have that situation going on...

I had a letter, giving me a particular deal. 'You buy this, we'll give you this which is worth this amount,' - Standard really for retailers but it is such a nice touch to keep customers coming back for more and building a strong relationship.

There was also a slip, pictured at the bottom - letting me know who actually wrapped my parcel up for me. Nice again, Liz Earle.

The finishing touches? Their make up in a little paint-swatch style ring binder - so you can find your perfect shade from their range, and also a product book of all of their products.

It really is these touches that make consumers come back for more, don't you think?

Peace!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!