Wednesday 5 December 2012

Empties...


Hello lovelies! More of a reasonable post today for you, which is by the way of empties. I won't lie a majority of it is hair care, but I digress.

This collection of goods have really surpassed expectations for me. The sea salt spray is fantastic for putting on damp hair before bed to actually give my hair some subtle waves. I will be repurchasing shortly!

The Aussie gel spray is similar but I spritz this on dry hair, usually when I want more volume. I've already gone through about four bottles of this stuff this year - so yeah, a cult pick for me, and so readily available and usually on offer. 

Dry shampoo is something I'd been looking out for 'cause of my current job at the moment. I work odd shifts sometimes so I don't always have time for a hair wash beforehand. I tried the mini bottle (so cute!) and it's worked amazingly well. The other half actually uses it too - and we've since purchased the cherry flavoured one. My idea, of course...

Liz Earle + Caudalie are hot on the blogosphere and have been for a good while now, and shamefully I adore them also. I love the scent of the cleanse and polish - and the scent of the beauty elixir actually relaxes me first thing in the morning... perfect combination...

And for the mascara? I really does curl my lashes and lengthen perfectly. But then again, I've always favoured No7 mascaras anyway....

Peace!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!