Monday 14 January 2013

Home/Fashion/Beauty #2

1//2//3//4//5//6

Hello lovelies!

Another January week faces us! To be honest, I am quite enjoying my January so far. 

I have made some changes, resolutions, if you will, diet - or lifestyle change, actually and all that comes along after the indulgence of December. Which is a double whammy for me, thanks to also being born in December!

Have you got any resolutions or making lifestyle changes (like myself,) or have you broken them already?

So here is my little lust list for this week! I'm swooning after the tee for some reason. Who doesn't like space? ;)

Peace!

3 comments:

  1. I'm lusting after a Mac Book too. My laptop is on its last legs right now x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This still applies to me even now - I only got my laptop in the summer of last year and it is making angry noises already. :/

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Sophie.x

      Delete
  2. Hi, I wanted to let you know that I changed my blog`s name yesterday, so if you were looking for my blog it`s here:

    http://make-up-candy.blogspot.ie/ :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting!