Monday 10 June 2013

Fashion | Home | Beauty

1//2//3//4//5//6

Happy Monday Lovelies!

This week means one more trip to the doctors. Fun times! However there are some things I've planned whilst I'm resting up, namely; sewing. I'm going to be altering a tea-dress which is too long, making a cushion cover and hopefully a stool cover too. I would have done this last week, but the sewing box was misplaced!

I'm seriously craving some time away. At least seven days, sun, sea and sand... you get the drill. Last year/the start of this year I had such plans laid out (one city break, one sun holiday) - but of course life got in the way and now I'm left with not a lot of money to pay for it (blame the costs of keeping a car.) I shall settle for good ol' blighty and hope that this weather will extend to August so I can make a few trips out with the boyfriend.

For this reason (any excuse,) I'm seriously craving Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse in Golden Shimmer - I saw Essie's review and it just cemented the idea more in my head. I'd gladly take the smaller version, and keep it for summer evenings. The fact you can use this every where is also a win-win. Perfect shimmering pins and glittering hair? Oh please!

This orange crepe t-shirt style dress is also calling out to me, lightweight and a staple for the summer season, I feel!

I hope you have a fun-filled week!

Peace!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!