Monday 17 June 2013

Fashion | Home | Beauty

1//2//3//4//5//6

Happy Monday lovelies!

This is the week. The. Week.

I'm going to go outside. My back is getting better, now it's time to get out and strengthen again. It's been to long, couped inside. My skin feels dull and no amount skincare/lotions/potions can help; it's all about the vitamin D, people! 

Let's start small, mainly walking the dogs. Then increase from there. 

I'm completely in love with the shirt dress from Topshop + the leather bag. It's not exactly summery but it's a classic. I dig it. Bit of bronzer, red lip. Wham.

Let's get this week off with a positive start, am I right? This cheers me up and just sums up positivity to me. Go listen and get pumped for the week ahead!

Peace!


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!