Tuesday 18 June 2013

Avene Thermal Spring Water


I fell in love with Caudalie Beauty Elixir - I am one of those that actually likes the smell! However I wanted to have a gander to see what other brands produced (similar to the Beauty Elixir,) and that's how I found Avene's Thermal Spring Water.

It's one of those do-it-all-heaven-in-a-bottle sprays. You can use it as a replacement for your usual toner for a good ol' injection of moisture before applying your serum, it can also be used for irritations to calm and soothe - I've even taken to using it to cool off during this hot spell we've been having - it's been an angel, let me tell you. 

I'm not new to Avene, their products have always been good to me for calming redness and adding moisture and it's reasonably priced, more of a mid-line than budget or high end but still a brand that most could afford. 

The French just have skin care down, and I for one will be picking this up again once it's run out especially the smaller bottle for my handbag. 

I managed to get this on a buy one get one free offer in Boots, but Escentual have an offer throughout June - a third off French Pharmacy brands and of course free delivery when you spend over £30... well, what are you waiting for?

So, what's your favourite French skincare brand?

Peace!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, thank you so much for the amazing review, Sophie! I've never tried any of the Avene products, but I'm already researching them online after reading your post;-)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love their anti-redness products - a god send if you ask me! Thanks for stopping by. X

      Delete

thanks for commenting!