Saturday 1 June 2013

instagram #14 - This Week

 Favourite orange/citrus scented products.// The most mature couple in the world.
Some pretty treats, post coming soon.// My favourite print, ever. Probably.

Well, my back is still paining me. That's all I can really say on that. 

Regardless of my apparent pains - this week I've actually learned that you sometimes have to rely on other people, and that's okay. Don't sweat it, if they love you - they'll understand. If not, then, well, maybe they aren't worth your time. 

I'm lucky that even though my parents have their own problems (with their backs, funnily enough) which are far more long term than my own - they, mostly my mother as she really is the only one that can, are more than willing to lend a hand. The mister - I don't even need to mention, is a god send and I couldn't do without him. He's been building Barbecues and Ikea units like a total pro this week. Te amo! Only two more to go!

Enough of that emotional bleating! What I have enjoyed this week though is having my hair done. Granted, it took me a while to get out of the chair, but it feels so much nicer to have a cut and colour after so long! I feel much more like myself.

Another thing I loved? Sales, namely on Fragrance Direct - you should completely look it up as Essie nail polish (selected colours, obviously) is on there for £1.99... Need I say more? Have a rummage, like I did, and bag a few bargains!

So, sales and hair... when did I get so girly? 

What's been the highlight of your week?

Peace!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!