Saturday 8 June 2013

instagram #15 - This Week

 Hello there, new friend! // Had a look on the food on my instagram, a good 50/50 ratio of good and bad. ;)
The blog has been souped up! // A really simple salad/houmous/cous cous dinner. Yum!

Whilst my back has not improved, my mindset has this week. I've been productive where I can whilst trying to nurse myself back to health and feel much better for it. 

My purchases started arriving, the basic throw I ordered looks really good in the living room - nice, neutral and lighter than the previous slate grey (which looks much better on the bed anyway, the material was too soft for a sofa, I feel,) and overall I'm pleased with how it's all going. So far I've also got a few more things on the way. I think doing it week by week (or had I been paid monthly, month by month,) it evens it all out a bit for cost control. 

Maybe once it's all done I will do a 'big reveal' and mini-reviews on some of the stuff I've bought (Ikea, The Range etc.) Let me know if that's something you're interested in seeing. 

Enjoy the weekend and I'll see you on the other side. ;)

Peace!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!