Tuesday 27 August 2013

Nudes & a Red...


I hadn't heard of the Rimmel Moisture Renew lipsticks until Essie shared her top 10 drugstore lipsticks - and well then I got intrigued until I finally remembered to pick up Nude Delight - recently however thanks to one of my favourite places to shop online, Fragrance Direct - I picked up two more, Rouge and Notting Hill Nude (Lily just did a post on that one,) - for 99p each....


 From top to bottom; Rouge, Notting Hill Nude, Nude Delight.

Even though the packaging isn't Rimmel's finest - the lipsticks are very comfortable to wear and almost feels like applying a lip balm or butter. Wear time is pretty agreeable too and lasts for three to four hours (longer if not eating, probably,) which for the price point - I don't mind the reapplying. 

The colour pay off is beautiful too and the two nude shades are very wearable - Notting Hill Nude is more on the pink toned scale whilst Nude Delight has more of a peach undertone - so no fear of ending up with concealer lips (worst 'look' ever). 

Rouge looks deceptive in the pan/tube and looks pretty dark but the colour is immensely flattering, it kind of reminds me of the Avon Perfect Kiss in Smitten Red, more of a dark pinky/purple red - but a good colour for most skin tones and one I can see myself using in Autumn/Winter.

I bought Nude Delight in Boots for £6.49 whilst I bought Notting Hill Nude and Rouge for 99p on Fragrance Direct.

Have you tried these lipsticks before? Do you love or hate them?

Peace!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!