Monday 16 September 2013

Fashion | Home | Beauty


Happy Monday Lovelies!

I mentioned in Saturdays post that the week (or last week now,) had been considerably hectic and this week looks set to be the same. There has been huge progress with decorating however even if there have been mild complications along the way.

This week I am narrowing down on choices for winter coats and jackets. I really need a light jacket but there are so many beautiful woolen coats around at the moment I'm really considering just buying two for the sake of it (even though my parka is in pretty perfect condition...) This H&M reefer is beautiful and I love the shade of blue too. It also wouldn't be done to just look at one thing over on the ol' H&M website; I seriously fell in love with this hand bag - and the clincher? It's under £15!

I've been mildly good with my money for the past few weeks (let's hope I keep this up for the next few months..) but there is nothing like a visit on Cult Beauty to consider giving up and just splurge - the Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint has been on my wishlist for a long time now, as has the Cheekie Cheek and Lip Shine by Julie Hewett. Be mine!

I hope you all have an amazing Monday!

Peace!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!