Thursday 5 September 2013

Lilac Charm



I only had one lilac shade - a quite pretty shade from the Essie Summer 2013 collection called 'Full Steam Ahead' and it's pretty similar to this shade that I picked up from Fragrance Direct recently; the Maybelline Forever Strong Pro in Lilac Charm

There is a subtle difference however; which has me rocking this shade as a nice season transition colour - it has a grey-ish undertone that makes it just off-pastel, so a pretty September shade for when it's starting to come in cooler - but the sun can crop out and surprise you with a random heatwave. 

The wear time on this polish is awesome; no chips for six days and counting and the only issue I've encountered is when my nails are growing and my half-moons start cheekily peeking through. 

For 99p this was a pretty lush bargain - and one I'll be wearing throughout the tricky transition from summer to autumn.

Have you tried this nail colour? 

Peace!

2 comments:

  1. I've been needing to update my nail polish collection. Thanks for reminding me that I need to get some lilac in my life...probably this one since it is so gorgeous. Great review!

    XOXO

    www.alinitinidaily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you about the updating! I was perusing my collection now and realised I don't have a single mint shade since my last clean up... Just not acceptable.

    Thanks for stopping by. :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting!