Monday 14 October 2013

Fashion | Home | Beauty


Happy Monday Lovelies!



This week revolves around much of the same thing; bad back, more studying and the obvious blogging. I mentioned briefly that I have an M.R.I scan this evening for my back, I won't lie. I'm nervous as hell, but good ol' mama will be driving me and giving support. Not to get too soppy but she has been so amazing these past few months; hence why this weeks picks are perhaps a tad girlish than my usual - a few items mother approved, ladylike to boot and just plain gorgeous.

My top two? That faux-fur blanket isn't my usual choice for bedding or throwing over myself during a film fest, but it is so cold and with my all white room, I'm feeling it...

The dress, do not even get me started - I just wish it came in more colours, come on H&M! Even so, that dusty pink/mink is gorgeous and shot straight to the top of my wishlist...

Here's to an amazing week!

Peace!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!