Thursday 10 October 2013

One Heck Of A Blot



I'm not usually one for powders, my dry skin tends to despise them and the majority of the time they cling to the odd dry patch or just look plain cakey. However throughout the last weeks of that delectable heatwave that England was granted, I needed a small amount powder on my t-zone just to make sure my make up lasted a little bit longer...




Enter Soap and Glory's One Heck of a Blot. I'd seen the raves and rants, I put off buying it and then finally I caved. It's a purchase I would make ten times over, too - who would've thought it?

I found applied to the forehead and chin (a little on the nose too,) helped control any oil that did occur and generally kept things looking more fresh-faced, as opposed to major shine that the hot weather had gifted me over those hot weeks. I'm finding I'm reaching for it even now that the weather has cooled - literally just a touch on the areas that might get a little out of control.

For £12 you get a finely milled, soft as butter powder that lasts decently throughout the day (oily skinned ladies may need a touch up later on,) and most importantly, didn't cling to dry patches nor did any caking occur. Score!

Have you tried One Heck of a Blot?

Peace!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!