Saturday 9 November 2013

This Week | instagram #36

Lunch time date with the Mr, pulling impatient for soup faces. // The lovely Poppy.
My boy Scruffs // The most yummy thing ever; Salted Caramel Pretzels.
Wine & Elle time. Top Notch. // My new phone is here! All white and shiny new.
Hanging around in car parks is boring, specially in poor weather. // #FOTD
 
#WOMF (for look above.) // Cosy time. 


This week has been super busy yet awesome at the same time; except for one night when my back pain kept me all up all night (crying,) because it hurt so much - however, one negative does not ruin a million and one positives, so let's not dwell on it. My new phone (the new Nexus 5,) arrived and I could not be happier - it's so beautiful and I've made Josh pretty darn jealous with his (equally amazing,) older version, the Nexus 4. 

We actually managed to get out for a lunch date one day this week to our favourite pub, the food is always amazing, especially the beer battered fish and chips. It always makes me want a food nap though, am I the only one who gets that?

This weekend shall be spent working hard on my Uni TMA, I've got a lot of drawing concepts to be done. 

Here's to an amazing weekend!

Peace!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!