Saturday 23 November 2013

This Week | instagram #38

 
 Wrapping presents. // Done!
 MAC Russian Red, Finally! // Wanda, caught mid trance.
 #FOTD // The best toastie ever!
Oh lordy! // #TBT complete with sleaze eyes.


This week has been pretty relaxing even though I've had tonnes of uni work to complete; I even managed to squeeze in a new TV series addiction (Vampire Diaries,) too. Multi-taskin'!
I also completed week two of acupuncture, there hasn't been an improvement yet in my back (literally no change,) but I'm remaining optimistic. I'd love to be back at work, crazy as it sounds, but considering I can't even bend at the moment to tie my own shoe laces... I'm a while off that for now. 

The boyfriend finally got back last night, he's been filming in another part of Devon for his uni and five days is way too long without my partner in crime! Wanda and I are pretty pleased to have him back.

This weekend will be focused on catching up with last minute tasks and right now I'm actually making a pie for this weekend - Chicken, Leek and Bacon. Yum.

Here's to an amazing weekend!

Peace!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!