Sunday 1 December 2013

Beauty Bag | December


Can I just be the first to say errmahgahd, it's December?! Already? In any case December is my month. I'm one of those annoying folk with their birthday in December and then of course it's Christmas, with parties and Boxing Day sales... Needless to say this months beauty bag reflects the festive time of the year...
Since using the HD Brows palette, I've fallen in love and become addicted. Nothing is more chic than having very beautiful brows, a flick of liner and a matte red lip - day or night. My choice of matte red? Obviously MAC Russian Red, I'm equally addicted to that too.

Skin has to be kept as natural as possible; enter my favourite foundation (ever...seriously, it's that good,) the No7 Essentially Natural foundation, bearing in mind this contains SPF so if you're likely to get photographed at your Christmas parties, opt for one without to avoid ghost face, but for myself - this is perfect, the right amount of matte and glow in the right places. Like your skin but better. 

In winter I am painfully pale, so just to ensure I have a whiff of health about me I'll be using the Bourjois Bronzing Primer in small amounts on the high points of the face.

For that hit of sparkle, the Bella Pierre Shimmer Powder in 'Celebration' there are no two ways about it, this is just the most beautiful bronze gold. I'll be rocking this on my birthday AND Christmas day. 

So tell me, what's in your December beauty bag?

Peace!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!