Tuesday 24 December 2013

L'Oreal Brow Artiste


I've always had a preference for filling in my brows with a pencil; they've always lasted a tad longer sans dodgy smudging and are much simpler to cart around on a day to day basis, and of course easier to travel with. However finding a good colour to match your brows can be a royal pain. Most normal 'brunette' shades come up far to orangey/red (which is currently my dyed hair colour, actually...) so don't match my actual brow hairs which in the past has resulted in many questionable looks from friends and family...



I've been meaning to try out the L'Oreal Paris Brow Artist pencil for a while; having heard raving reviews that it's a really great product and I haven't been disappointed since purchasing; the fact there is a wax for keeping brows in place is also a huge plus. For that reason alone it's a beauty of a product in my books; when eyebrow palettes have wax in them; it is inevitable that the powders of said palette will go into that wax making it pretty grudgy and gross to use indeed.

The colour is perfect for my brows; that odd brown/black (which doesn't match my natural colour either,) can mean it's hard to find a perfect match (although as mentioned the HD Brows kit in Foxy is superb,) however this pencil is unbelievably spot on and for under £6? Even better considering it does not budge. I've been testing this through the torrential rain Devon has been contending with and I'm pleased to report it's stayed perfectly in place.

Have you tried the L'Oreal Brow Artiste Pencil?

Peace!

P.s, Happy Christmas Eve!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!