Saturday 28 December 2013

This Week | instagram #42

 Hugely in love with Essie's Shearling Darling. // Trying to paint your nails with a cat on you is troublesome.
 
 Pre-Christmas baking treats for our hairdresser. // That demon cat again.
 Perfect Christmas doggy snuggles. // Merry Christmas!

Posts on The Bird Song this week; Fashion | Home | Beauty // L'Oreal Brow Artiste

Happy Weekend Lovelies!

I apologise for not being around - but it was of course Christmas and my sofa needed me. In all honesty I was quite busy, bustling around making lots of baked treats on Monday and then again yesterday for family and of course not forgetting Christmas day itself... 

I had a really wonderful time and got beautiful presents and of course I'm thankful but my favourite part was watching everyone else open their gifts and then everyone eating the baked goods I made. I did good this year, folks!

That being said, it's not really over is it? There's still new years to go and whilst I'm not doing anything vaguely exciting (I don't think so, anyway) I'm sure it will still be bedlam.

Here's to a great big slobbing, sales shopping and wine glugging weekend. Have fun, continue the merriment and I'll see you next week!

Peace!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!