Wednesday 4 December 2013

REN ClearCalm3 Clarifying Clay Cleanser


When it comes to cleansers, being one with dry skin I tend to favour balms, creams and the occasional gel. However due to recent mass breakouts on my chin, I had to take some action; my usual saviours weren't cutting it, they reduced the redness but nothing was shifting. 

Enter the REN ClearCalm3 Clarifying Clay Cleanser (jeez, mouthful.) I'd read some pretty good reviews about this 'purifying antibacterial' cleanser, and whilst I was slightly dubious about the 'clay' part, I picked one up anyway with the hopes it would clarify and aid me in getting rid of the blemishes apparently taking up shop on my chin.

Obviously when you read something with 'clay' in the title you expect (like a mask) for it to be quite drying - not with this, it just feels like a standard cream cleanser and doesn't dry out the skin at all. I have been using this morning and night, to give my skin a severe kick up the bum and the results so far? I see a huge improvement already. The blemishes have reduced in size dramatically and the redness is nearly gone, all while keeping my skin feeling soft and calm. Which is key for someone like myself with dry/sensitive skin.

The 'three' in this cleanser stand for the results gained from this product; deeply cleanses and purifies, gently exfoliates to unclog skin and minimizes the appearance of pore size. I've already benefited from all three results - which is saying something as my pores usually look like craters. 

I've mentioned before that I don't usually suffer from breakouts such as this and if you've ever looked at face mapping before then you'll know the chin usually points towards hormonal changes/imbalances/general rebellions activity. Whilst I'm still not sure what caused it, I'll be keeping regular use of this cleanser to make sure it doesn't return or at least keep it at bay. 

So if you're the type to suffer from cystic style spots, I'd definitely give this cleanser a go. 

It's also worth mentioning when you sign up with REN - you get 10% off a chosen product for life and two samples with every order. Which isn't bad going now, is it?

Have you tried the Clarifying Clay Cleanser before?

Peace!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!