Thursday 5 December 2013

Down Time



An apology of sorts for the lack of standard beauty post today; but it's been one of those days where I had to be out most of the day on personal errands...

I'm trying to make up for it, of course, with pictures of my black and white minions...




We go to the family graves multiple times throughout the year (my grandparents and my brothers grave,) and make sure it's all tidy  for them, armed with fresh (artificial, they last longer) flowers too. Of course it's December so we go with Christmas wreaths instead of the standard fare. I realise, maybe it's morbid to discuss such things on a mainly beauty related blog but you know; life is hard sometimes with quirks and bumps along the way. Sometimes you need a day, week or even a month or two out to get your shit together. Today was our day to get things done without worrying about anything else.

We also managed to put the Christmas tree up and a few decorations too. It's such a relief to be able to put all the presents under the tree - I had to commandeer my mothers wardrobe to store all of my purchases in as I have literally no room anywhere for them.

Thankfully, I'm done with Christmas presents (if I can afford to pick up a few stocking fillers - I will,) but as of today I've bought all I wanted too. There is something very therapeutic about being done with Christmas presents before my birthday (Saturday,) so I can get into the festive spirit without worrying about funds. 

So this was my down time day, a little time to reflect and get stuff done. What have you guys been up to?

Peace! 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!