Saturday 14 December 2013

This Week | instagram #41

 This gingerbread candle is insanely yummy! // Birthday treats!
 Giving my sister an early Christmas present. // Our tree!
Bedtime & YouTube. // Birthday Strawberry Tart.


Hello Lovelies!

Apologies for the later-than-usual Saturday post. I had a late night last night (not at all exciting,) so really only just woke up properly. 

This week has been hectic. You may have noticed a slight absence in my usual posts because of this. Everything has been rush, rush and more rushing so for that reason I'll be taking a little blogger break over the next week, which I mentioned briefly in yesterdays post. Posts will resume as normal on Monday 23rd and hopefully so will normalcy in the household.

Here's to an awesome weekend!

Peace!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!