Friday 31 January 2014

Empties #7


Today I bring you a trio of goodies that I have finished up; all of which have been superb...
It was only in December that I reported finishing up a Balance Me Radiance Facial Oil - and I went and finished the second one too. Like I said then; a great oil for post-serum, pre moisturiser that really helps boosts hydration, reduce scarring and just adds a nice amount of freshness to the face. I particularly like these roller balls for travel, too.

The Botanics All Bright Hydrating Night Cream has been a long time favourite of mine - its light, but super hydrating and really adds brightness to the skin so you look 'bright eyed and bushy tailed' come morning. What's more it's a devilishly good price too, plus it smells incredible.

I picked up a sample of the Origins Make A Difference Plus+ treatment lotion to see if it would be okay on my sensitive skin before I picked up the full size. Holy cow, this stuff is insane. It's hydrating, smells fabulous and just does something to my skin when it's in dire need - whether it was blemishes or dullness or even redness. Insanely good and totally worth picking up the full size of this. 

Peace!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!