Saturday 1 February 2014

Beauty Bag | February



I have been pretty good with this beauty bag business, switching everything up now and again - it means more products are getting used up and that means I don't feel that guilty when making a new purchase...

I am a huge creature of habit with make up; my main addiction is the Maybelline Colour Tattoo in On and On Bronze - a sweep of this over the lid and I am done. In an effort to counter that, enter the newest palette to my collection (and it's a purse-weeper,) the NARS NARSissist palette - filled with fifteen beautiful shades this will up my game over the course the month. 

For mascara I've recently repurchased the No7 Exceptional Definition mascara; an old favourite but one that I always come back to. For when extra definition is needed or for just a simple cat eye, the Eyeko Skinny Liner comes into play; it's fool proof to use and the line really is fine. 

For a subtle fresh-cheeked glow I'll be relying on the best cream blush I've ever used; the Max Factor Creamy Touch Blush in Soft Pink. You can build this one up too, but it just provides the 'I've been out walking and have been slapped sideways from the winter air,' kind of flush that is just flattering on everybody.

Last but not least when a bright lip is needed I'll be relying on a quick fix from Revlon's Matte Balms in the shade Striking. It's a velvety matte so feels comfortable on the lips but opposed to standard mattes - it's a doddle to apply and doesn't need much thought. Score.

What's your beauty bag this month?

Peace!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!