Monday 6 January 2014

Fashion | Home | Beauty


Happy Monday Lovelies!

This week I have a new determination to get organized and get things done. I think the festive period can be a pain for making everyone a little lethargic; especially when it comes to going back to work/uni/school - whatever you're going back to.

I have physio today and I'm not sure what my next step is in regards to my back; but I feel positive whatever comes next will help. I have to, otherwise I think I'd go insane.

Uni work has already started for me, but I'll be starting in earnest today and tomorrow. I've already finished a few activities but the run up to my next TMA starts now. It's a little more complicated than the last one, so I hope I'll do well.

There are a few things I'm lusting over (although I'm on a serious spending ban right now!) including the new blushes from NARS. They look gorgeous, in particular this peachy/coral/pink number called "Final Cut." Need. Want. Salivating.

Here's to an amazing week!

Peace!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!