Wednesday 22 January 2014

Seventeen Gel Colour


I did not need any more nail varnish - I have a whole drawer that is getting dangerously full as it is. However, when I saw the new Seventeen Gel Colours, well, I caved.


I picked up two shades (currently these are on offer two for £6, by the by,) a very pretty light grey dubbed 'Long Island' and a minty-turquoise 'Mint Bon Bon.'

Ignoring the fabulous names; this nail polish aims to deliver eight days wear and I can confirm I've been rocking Long Island for nine days (teamed with this base coat and top coat,) and I'm only just getting some minor chips and of course the inevitable nail growth at the bottom of the nail. All it takes is two coats to make it completely opaque and you're left with a very glossy, hard wearing nail polish. Awesome. 

I'm already eyeing 'Peach Treat' 'Razberrito' and 'Mocha-Tini'; needless to say this is one gel polish range I'm head over heels for.

Have you tried the Seventeen Gel Colours?

Peace!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

thanks for commenting!