Thursday 13 February 2014

Current Skincare Saviors #3


It's been nearly a month since I last divulged what was rocking my world in the skincare department and so I'll move onto this months - two new and one an old favourite...
First up is two samples from a Manuka Doctor try-me kit (still currently available, worth £15.99 but all you have to pay is £2.50 p&p!)the first being the age defying serum. Whilst I don't really need anything age defying - I find these types of products can help with hydration greatly - and it does. It also feels soothing on the skin too. The one I was most excited to try was the Rejuvenating Face Mask - and let me tell you - I effing adore it. You get results instantly; smoother skin, hydrated and overall feeling cleansed and looking radiant. I raved about it so much my hairdresser (who is getting married soon,) had to get the try-me kit too, just so she could see what I was going on about.

An old favourite, but a serum I go back to all the time; the Avene Soothing Hydrating Serum. Whilst I liked Hydraluron - I've come to realize it's really not worth the full price, not for me. I prefer this serum as whilst it's super hydrating (more so than Hydraluron, I think,) it's also amazingly soothing - which helps with my redness. It's also under £20 which is pretty great considering the results you get. You can pick it up via Escentual, here.

Peace!

1 comment:

  1. I love Hydraluron but it's a little pricey.. When I run out of it I want to try something else that's a little less expensive.. I like the sound of this Avene one, especially the fact that it helps with redness! Definitely putting this on my wishlist :) x

    Rachael | overdosedemaquillage.com

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting!